Recommended office cleaning checklist by DRD Cleaning Solutions
A well thought office cleaning checklist will give you the best bang for your buck. Hiring a cleaning company is a big investment, but it is worth it. Clean offices equal healthy employees and healthy employees give you higher productivity rates.
It is easier for germs and viruses to spread in dirty offices and buildings, and this causes employees to get sick and not be productive. Not only are sick employees less productive, but most of the time these employees will not be at work at all. Absenteeism will cost your business money, and time lost.
There are many commercial office cleaning and janitorial companies in Houston, so make sure your cleaning company is productive.
Offices and reception areas:
- Clean entrances inside and out.
- Empty garbage bins and replace garbage bags.
- Vacuum carpets and mats.
- Sweep or vacuum hard floors.
- Dust furniture and office equipment (seats, tables, and computers).
- Disinfect furniture and office equipment.
- Mop the hard floors with disinfectant cleaners.
- Clean light switches and wipe fingerprints.
- Clean windows.
- Refill toilet paper, paper towels, and hand soap.
- Clean and disinfect toilets and urinals.
- Clean mirrors, windows, and glass.
- Disinfect bathroom surfaces, including door handles, and hand dryer accessories.
- Clean and erase the watermarks.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Empty garbage bins and replace liners.
- Wipe down counters, sinks, tables, and chairs.
- Clean microwave oven, coffee makers and other kitchen appliances.
- Refill kitchen towels, dishwashing soap, and hand soap.
- Sweep, Vacuum and Mop kitchen floors.
- Polish all hard floor areas.
- Clean and sanitize refrigerators, microwaves and other kitchen appliances.
- Clean and disinfect telephones, computers, and keyboards.
- Vacuum mats and carpets.
- Scrub sinks and tiles in restrooms and kitchen areas.
- Vacuum air vents and office furniture material.
- Clean the window covers.
- Dust and disinfect high, hard-to-reach or covered places.
- Polish any wooden furniture and hardwood surfaces.
- Carpet Cleaning by Hot Water Extraction
- Refinish Floors (Strip and Wax)
Your list is personalized and adjusted to your needs if you decide.